Labels

Monday, December 27, 2010

"I dont teach my students, I create the conditions in which they can learn" ~ Albert Einstein

When I came across this inspiring quote today, I thought I'd write a little bit more about myself and my teaching style.

I'm always surprised when I receive a compliment on my teaching style, because I don't feel like I am doing the teaching. Instead I feel like I am channelling the teachings that my students need to receive on each particular day. Incidentally, that's the joy of working with the Angels and the Kundalini teachings...I can always rest assured that I will be divinely guided to "teach" what is in the highest good of all at that time and space. 

Regardless of whether I'm teaching a yoga class or an angel workshop, my teaching style is integrative of all of different types of educational and spiritual training I have studied throughout the years, and it is designed to heal and empower people. I even view my private angel therapy sessions as healing and teaching sessions where my clients are empowered to heal themselves and learn how to strengthen their connection to their angels.

For these reasons, I never try to pressure people to take my classes, workshops or schedule private sessions with me...although I must say that a person's curiosity about a workshop or private session is often an indication that their angels and guides are encouraging them to find ways to receive their angelic guidance and messages. 

I believe that when an individual is truly ready to connect to their angels and guides, they will be lead to the way that is best for them, and I am always honored when they (and their angels) choose me to help facilitate the process!

Sat Nam

Important Notice:

Nina's intention is to assist  people who feel guided to work with her and to empower her clients to strengthen their own intuitive powers and abilities to connect to their angels and guides.


Nina Jasmine is NOT a medical doctor or medical practitioner of any kind. While angelic healing may be helpful to many people in various ways, it is NOT a substitute for medical or psychiatric treatment!!! Nina does not want to pass herself off as a doctor of any kind and is NOT licensed by any medical board anywhere in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment